Singleton & Partners worked as I CAN SCHOOLS’ multicultural agency focusing on branding, promotions and communications. S&P produced advertising collateral and a variety of paid and earned media placement. Additionally, S&P assisted with recruitment, public relations, grassroots promotions and branding strategies that supported I CAN SCHOOLS’ mission of being the best choice in education for Northeast Ohio students.
Singleton & Partners worked with I CAN SCHOOLS to promote their new and existing charter schools to parents in the Northeast Ohio area.
As part of a comprehensive plan, Singleton & Partners created several collateral pieces for distribution around Northeast Ohio. The media buying team negotiated and placed media campaigns in Cleveland, Akron and Canton markets. Singleton & Partners developed an overall public relations strategy that promotes I CAN SCHOOLS’ network and new school openings. The agency coordinated efforts between I CAN SCHOOLS and broadcast entities to develop recruitment strategy for 2013 recruitment campaign and grand openings in Akron and Canton.
- Employed aggressive marketing tactics focused on telling I CAN SCHOOLS’ messages.
- Brand Messaging Development included: general brand position statement, headlines and taglines.
- Researched and purchased eight billboards in Cleveland neighborhoods, six in Akron/Canton and one in Bowling Green to support recruitment campaign.
- Developed PR strategies that helped promote new school openings in Akron and Canton.
- Provided talking points for I CAN representative for press interviews.
- Created collateral material, e.g. name tags, banners, signage, agenda, screen saver.
- Developed a PR plan to secure media coverage before opening new schools.
Brand identity design
Advertising creative direction